Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahmeem
As exams kick off this week around the UK, we often get asked for Du’as to help and ease exam pressure. Here is one I have personally read and found beneficial:
اللّهُـمَّ لا سَهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهْلاً وَأَنْتَ تَجْعَلُ الْحَزَنَ إِذا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً
O Allah, there is no ease except in that which you have made easy and you make the difficult, if You wish, easy. 
P.S. One should read with conviction and certainty. Also, offer two Rak’ah Salatul Hajah before the exam. It can be the night before or day before, not necessarily the morning of the exam.
Ismail Ibn Nazir Satia (One who is in dire need of Allah’s forgiveness, mercy and pleasure)
12 Shaban 1437
 Sahih Ibn Ḥibbān (974);
‘Amal al-Yawm Wal-Laylah (351).
_______________________Hadhrat Mawlana Hakim Mohammad Akhtar (رحمة الله عليه ) explained in his lecture :
If you wish that:
1) Any of your work must not stop
2) Or to be saved from the oppression of the oppressor
3 )Or your mountain of debt be paid
4) Or you win in a court case
5) Or any work which you think is impossible to do.
Then do the following :
Read Durood Shareef 1 x,
Then read these 4 Mubarak names of Allah 7 x:
Durood shareef 1 x.
Then make dua.This is such a tried and tested wadhifah that it will amaze you the very first time you pray it, in sha Allah.
Sharing is caring…
Do you want to cure your anger problem?
This is a beautiful du’a for those of us who get angry quickly:
اللّهُمَ اغْفِرْ لِيْ ذَنْبِيْ ، وَأَذْهِبْ غَيْظَ قَلْبِيْ، وَأَجِرْنِيْ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ
Allahummaghfirli dhanbi, wa adh-hib ghayza qalbi, wa ajirni min al-shaytan.
O Allah, forgive my sins, remove the rage in my heart and protect me from the Shaytan. (Ibn al-Sunni, 622)
If you want to see your grandchildren grow up, get married – quick! Here’s how…
- After Esha Salaah. recite Durood Shareef 11 times, followed by Ya Lateefu 111 times, and again Durood Shareef 11 times. Thereafter make Du’a to Allaah, in sha Allaah, Allah will make matters easy for you. (Mufti Yusuf Ludhyanwi Saahib, Khawaateen Ke Masaa’il aur unka Hal)
- Write verses 131 and 132 of Surah Tahaa (Surah 20) and tie it on to your right upper arm. (A’maal-e-Qur’aani, Molana Ashraf Ali Thanvi)
- Recite Surah al-Mumtahinah (Surah 60) once daily for 21 consecutive days, after Esha Salaah and blow on your forehead. (Qur’aani Mustajaab Du’aaein, Darul Uloom Kanthaariyah)
- Recite verse 36 of Surah Yaseen (Suran 36) 121 times every night. 5. Recite “Rabbi innee limaa anzalta ilayya min kharin faqeer” (a part of verse 24 of Surah 28) 113 times, followed by the recitation of Surah ad-Dhuha (Surah 93) 3 times, from the first till the eleventh of every Islamic Month. Continue this for three months. Allah Ta’aala knows best.