22nd Rabi’ul Awwal 1436 AH ~ Tuesday 13th January 2015
Seven Important and Precious Advices
regarding Recent Events
by Shaykh-ul-Hadith, Shaykh Mawlānā Muhammad Saleem Dhorat hafizahullah
During these critical times, when the Prophet Muhammad sallallāhu ‘alayhi wasallam is abused and ridiculed the Muslims should observe the following:
1. With love and reverence, carefully study the beautiful life of our beloved Prophet sallallāhu ‘alayhi wasallam from authentic reliable sources.
2. Frequently make mention of this beautiful life to both Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
3. Distribute leaflets and booklets which cover aspects of this great life far and wide.
4. Give place to his illuminating teachings in your daily life so that others can appreciate the greatness of his exemplary conduct.
5. Send salutations and greetings upon him in abundance.
6. Supplicate to Allāh ta‘ālā, beseeching Him to pardon our sins and to grant us assistance and protection from all evil.
7. Exercise patience and remain within the boundary set by our beloved Prophet sallallāhu ‘alayhi wasallam.
|Download the above above advices in poster format in the following languages:|